mtbr member
    Jan 2013

Recommend an Atlanta Trek Dealer

I'm getting my new Trek Cobia Sunday afternoon, as was wondering if someone here had a good recommendation for a local Trek dealer.

I have visited a few, and am leaning towards Atlanta Trek in Stockbridge, but was wondering if anyone here has a first hand experience of buying there or would recomend another local dealer.

\m/{-_-}\m/

Recommend an Atlanta Trek Dealer

Does Trek make good bikes?

mtbr member
    Jan 2013
    I feel that they do.

In the last couple of weeks I have ridden just about everything available in Metro Atlanta from $500 - $1500. I have looked at and ridden Treks, Cannondales, Giants, Specialized, Felt, Focus, Diamondback, Access, Rocky Mountain, Scott, GT, and anything else in that range.

I decided that at $1129 the 2013 Trek Cobia felt better than any of the others, gives me the best bang for my bucks, and is more than capable of handling my needs. I thought of getting the X-Caliber, but just can't justify the extra $400, especially since I need a car rack and all the related accessories to go with the bike.

Go faster!
    I've received outstanding customer service at FreeFlite bicycles.

mtbr member
    Feb 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthernVelo View Post
    I've received outstanding customer service at FreeFlite bicycles.
    Have to agree here. They have been outstanding and they do a lot of sponsoring at our local trails.

mtbr member
    Jan 2013
    I ended up getting it from Atlanta Trek in McDonough. My girlfriend knew that I wanted to get the bike yesterday, and gave me a $250 gift certificate to there as an early Valentine's Day gift.

Everyone there was great to deal with and very helpful.

No, I just need Wednesday to get here. It's my next day off and should be perfect riding weather.