mtbr member
    Jan 2004

Razorback Tour Guide Needed - May 6th

A group of us will be in Orlando for a wedding in a couple of weeks and would like to ride the trails in Reddick, FL on May 6th. We won't be a very fast group but all of the riders will be intermediate level. Would love to have someone familiar with the trails give us a tour.

You can email me at trey@itrca.com

Trey

Its got what plants crave
    I'm pretty much local to the place. I ride there all the time. I'm not exactly sure what's going on May 6th but I will tell you that Razorback isn't necessarily a trail that's difficult to navigate should you end up riding by yourselves. It's all well marked and there's really only one path to follow. That said, I can probably make it on the 6th to ride with you.

mtbr member
    Ditto on the above reply...Razorback is a 10 mile loop of great xc trail that is virtually impossible to get lost on as it is really just one trail. If you were going to do Santos then I would definately recommend a guide, but it really isn't necessary with Razorback.

the #1 Stunna'
    May 6th is a Sat. I can go and ride. I was out there for the first time today, and it kicked my ass. I am ging to be out there next week as well. I would be glad to show you around, and i am sure that i can bring some pthers out there. Give me a holla if you want me to get out there and ride.

kawsakimx6@yahoo.com

Later
    RJ
    I has Bikes