Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

Race Video - Coconut Cup #5

1K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  fisherrider 
#1 ·
Here's a little race video from the Coconut Cup series (Race #5) by GoneRiding.com. This is the Novice class (XC-4). I finished in 9th place out of 20-something. My personal best after four races. I really needed to do well this race because I was getting frustrated with a lot of mistakes. It wasn't the fastest pace, but it was clean and that's all I was looking for...enjoy....

#3 ·
Thanks man...and you look like your ready for some sport races!!

This was definitely my best race so far. Tried to have a nice, clean, mistake free ride and it resulted in a good finish (for me). I'll do the last CC race in novice and then try to whip myself into better shape for base class next season. Don't know how many races I'll be able to make this year, they're all pretty far for me, but I'd like to go to at least a couple of them....we'll see.

Mike didn't feel like racing novice this time?! I was looking forward to seeing him out there. He's really kickin' some butt in his class!

Great videos Steve! Keep up the good work!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.