mtbr member

Question for the Huntsville crowd

Hey Huntsville,

I'm coming to visit my cousin in Madison from Oct 13 or 14 till Sunday morning Oct 17th. It's a whirlwind trip East of the Mississippi that will include NJ and PA before I head back to SoCal. I know I'll be going nuts wanting to ride before it's done..

Here in San Diego, I teach beginner mountain bike skills clinics and also basic maintenance clinics (mostly flat repair). I ride with Team LUNA Chix San Diego and race DH and 4X for No Brakes Racing. So I was wondering...

Anyone at a shop/group in Huntsville or Madison want to have a flat repair clinic or need a female to help with a bike skills clinic? All I ask in return is a small bike in good working order that I can use for a few days.

Sorry for the short notice - I should have thought of this weeks ago, but my brain was in other places. If no one needs an energetic female with bike handling skills and basic mechanic ability, maybe you know of a bike I can rent for a few days.

Appreciate any suggestions.
    -sunny
    (Laura Drexler)

Big Wheel Homer !!
    Laura, I send a link to your post to a couple of the local girls that do the Monday ladies ride, if you can't work out anything call Tommy at Trailhead, he has a Specialized demo fleet and can hook you up with a bike.

Steve

mtbr member
    Excellent. I'll contact Tommy tomorrow.

not so super...
    Check out the Huntsville thread in this forum for the Rock n roll route trail directions. It's one I think you will enjoy.

Better yet, get Cruz to give you the tour!
    Nothing to see here.