bikerpilot

Post hurricane Womble conditions, anybody know?

I'm planning on going up to Arkansas this weekend and ride most or all of the Womble trail, but I know they got a pretty good bit of wind up there. Does anyone know the condition of the Womble trail after the storm? I know here at Lincoln Parish we had about 5 trees across the trail, and a whole whole bunch of little junk everywhere, so I know it's possibly bad up there, too. If anybody is up there and has ridden it or knows someone else who would know the trail conditions, I'd appreciate it.

Master of Sparks

... and if we just ...

Sup Puppie

Ask these guys. There is a work day Sat. And a race a daisey st park sun. Go race chump. See Ya' there.

http://pub69.ezboard.com/bbikearkansasmessageboard

We cleared bodcau, the monkey trail is ok. Brady is a turkey

bikerpilot

New question here. Leonard?

Is that you? Or somebody else who knows me and I don't know them? We might just do that, race at Daisy on Sunday that is. What's the course like? Can we register there, or do we need to preregister? Where are y'all staying, and are y'all going up to pre-ride on Saturday, or will you be getting there on Sunday? Get back to me, and you might see us there!

Master of Sparks
    We will probly drive up sunday a m . and yes You can reg. that a m . race starts at 10. My brakes squeal!!!! You better be there and bring Your bro.

bikerpilot

Idea! So it is you, what's up Leonard?

Hey man, you didn't answer all my questions, though! What's the course like? How many laps will us newbie beginner racers run? How much will it cost? I found the series site, but not a whole lot of info there.... We'd definitely go up Sat. or Fri. night and try to pre-ride, we've never ridden that trail, plus we want to make a weekend of it.

bikerpilot

Just talked to my brother.........

we're there for sure. Gonna go up and try to do some riding on Saturday for sure, too. This'll be our first race, so we'll be counting on you and turkey Brady to guide us through and cheer us on!