Florida Rider

Caution;  Merge;  Workers Ahead! Places to FR/DJ/STREET In florida?

Im new to florida and im looking for places to do freeride, dirtjumping and street. I live near orlando. I am an beginner to intermediate rider. thanks for the help!

yeah, uh............bikes
    Quote Originally Posted by atomrcrkhsbiker
    Im new to florida and im looking for places to do freeride, dirtjumping and street. I live near orlando. I am an beginner to intermediate rider. thanks for the help!
    Off the top of my head I would say the TOE near Lakeland would be your best bet, at least until the Santos park is built. The TOE is run by the ridgeriders I believe and you have to be a member to ride there. The have insane stuff built out there, and they just rebuilt their dirt jump section.

Check out www.freeridesouth.com

mtbr member

Santos Fr Dj Stunts

Although the "Official" stunt park at Santos is being worked on, there are stunts in the SW region of the park across 84th? St. It's the place where there use to be teeter-toters and planks. Now there are stunt jumps built onto what used to be the "Wall" downhill. Nice spot to catch some air, then do a fast XC through Spider Kingdom. Still a good Begin/Interm All Access area w/o a need for a member pass, much less a parking permit like other Fl parks. Camping is $10!....NNIIIICCCEEE

Florida Rider
    Thanks!