mtbr member
    Feb 2013

New from Middle TN

Hello all, looking to get into riding. I live in Warren Co TN. I haven't purchased a bike yet. Where do you all ride? I live about 5 miles from Rock Island State Park so I know about it. They have one 3 mile loop. I also know that Fall Creek Falls has bike trails. Also when I get a bike and start riding does anyone live near me and want to ride? I hope this turns into a great hobby for me. I'm a clyde if that matters. I hope to loose some weight and have some fun riding.

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

mtbr member
    Jun 2010
    Fall Creek Falls is pretty fun, there are a couple of trails you can choose from there.

mtbr member
    There's a place or two in Columbia, and you're about an hour from Nashville where you have quite a few choices. If you drive a bit further (maybe a good Saturday trip for you when the weather sorts itself out a bit) Lock 4 is a must ride for new riders in MidTN. For closer to your side of Nashville, as a beginner, check out Cane Ridge. That's going to be a nice place to start out when they get all three phases finished up. Currently phase 1 is done, and phase 2 is in progress. Check out Sorba Mid TN