The Turtle

Caution;  Merge;  Workers Ahead! Nashville Racing Team - NEW

For anyone who lives in the Nashville, TN area...

Nashville Mountain Bike is starting Team NMB. A mountain bike race team for the 2006 season and beyond.

Please visit www.NashvilleMountainBike.com for more info.

Our first meeting will be this Thursday, Oct. 5th at Hamilton Creek bike trail.

Any questions, contact Gregg, Reed, or David from the ABOUT page on the site.

Thanks! Hope to see you on Thursday.

Reedly.

Only One Way
    Sep 2004

Reed go back to your own board!!

So you post here to? yea I am guilty also less crap and more about ridding I am heading out this weekend call me if you are interested

Chris

Quote Originally Posted by Reedly
    For anyone who lives in the Nashville, TN area...

Nashville Mountain Bike is starting Team NMB. A mountain bike race team for the 2006 season and beyond.

Please visit www.NashvilleMountainBike.com for more info.

Our first meeting will be this Thursday, Oct. 5th at Hamilton Creek bike trail.

Any questions, contact Gregg, Reed, or David from the ABOUT page on the site.

Thanks! Hope to see you on Thursday.

Reedly.

The Turtle

Wait one MOMENT>>>

Hey Chris!!

It took me a MOMENT to figure out which chris this was!?! But then, after thinking for a few MOMENTs, I had a MOMENT of clarity, and figured out, only a MOMENT rider would post such a thing!!

I keep hearing the swooosh sound of your bike landing the tripple-op-drop over at Hamilton Creek!! Compared to my bike clinking and clanking and squeeking the whole way!!

Later,
    Reedly.

Quote Originally Posted by MT Road
    So you post here to? yea I am guilty also less crap and more about ridding I am heading out this weekend call me if you are interested

Chris

Only One Way
    Sep 2004

Nice..

IS that the official name? Tripple - op - drop.. nice, I though widowmaker would do with the tree and the rock and the rock..

Check out the far right line on pinnacle, not real noticable yet gotta get a rake out to it

C

Quote Originally Posted by Reedly
    Hey Chris!!

It took me a MOMENT to figure out which chris this was!?! But then, after thinking for a few MOMENTs, I had a MOMENT of clarity, and figured out, only a MOMENT rider would post such a thing!!

I keep hearing the swooosh sound of your bike landing the tripple-op-drop over at Hamilton Creek!! Compared to my bike clinking and clanking and squeeking the whole way!!

Later,
    Reedly.

The Turtle

Official - not sure?

Hey Chris,

I'm not sure what the official name is yet!! I know there were a few names flyin' around, but I never heard the final.

We'll have to make a poll or something on the yahoo group, or the NMB forum!

Later,
    Reedl.y