Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

Nashville business trip-bike rental/riding area advice

826 views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  Cotharyus 
#1 ·
Headed to Nashville for week and wondered if there was a good bike shop to rent from in the downtown area. Also and good places to ride that I can get to with no car after 4pm or 5pm?? Would result to road riding if necessary but would prefer to see some Tennessee trails. Any guidance would be appreciated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#2 ·
I would recommend Eastside cycles, though I am not familiar with if they have a rental program. They could at least point you in the right direction. As far as trails, they have connected an extended length of greenway. You can pick it up in downtown. It is worth riding, and has some opportunities for poaching off road if you can snag a cross bike.

#3 ·
Greenfleet bikes is in down town Nashville. You can rent from them. I know they have road and hybrids, I'm certain they have MTB stuff as well, but I don't know if they rent that, or just sell it. If you're willing to put some road miles in to reach some trail (or maybe you can find a bus?) you can hit up the trails at Percy Warner. Just make sure you hit the MTB trails there, because cycling on any of the other trails is quite illegal.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.