mtbr member
    Apr 2012

Meet up for Volusia/Flagler Florida riding?

Hello everyone,

I'm local to the Volusia/Flagler area and ride all the local trails, but usually by myself. I consider myself an intermediate rider. I'd like to try out riding with others, or a group. I'm not a 'fast guy'. I usually complete Graham Swamp, Spruce Creek, and Chuck Lennon all in about 45-50 minutes. Currently, I'm riding a single speed, full rigid.

Looking for someone with a similar skill level to try out riding with. If you're interested in meeting up please let me know. If you are faster than me and still want to meet up then that is fine. I will not get my feelings hurt if you leave me behind. Promise.

I will probably be hitting Chuck Lennon early in the morning (Wed. 01/16) and possibly again on Saturday. I've got the next 5 days off work so I will be trying to fit in a lot of riding this weekend

I will also be going to Graham (and possibly Mala Compra) and Spruce Creek in there somewhere, as well.

Thanks for the time-

J.

XXIX
    Your welcome to ride with us, we are not fast but like to have fun and take breaks. I ride spruce creek a lot but we usually pick a different trail every weekend and make trips to santos, alifia or balm boyett at least once a month. Probably going to graham swamp this weekend, most likely Saturday morning.

Feel Good About Hood
    I'll be at Chuck Lennon Thurs AM, also SS rigid. It's hard to find people to ride weekday mornings. I'm there at least once a week.

mtbr member
    Apr 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Pedal/Paddle View Post
    I'll be at Chuck Lennon Thurs AM, also SS rigid. It's hard to find people to ride weekday mornings. I'm there at least once a week.
    Hey. Yeah, I usually ride on Wednesday mornings and go to work late. Other than that I ride on the weekends. I may be able to make Thursday work. What time will you be out there?

@GatorB... I just sent you a PM. Thanks!