Expert Crasher

Mark your calendars - Attack on Swayback April 20, 2008

2008 Attack on Swayback - April 20, 2008

http://www.trailoflegends.org/

Pic from the Fall 2007 AOS - some funny character in the front row sporting the Cycle Escape team kit.

Happiness depends more on the inward disposition of mind than on outward circumstances. Benjamin Franklin

Go make a difference
    What is the '09 date?

I'm likely the only one planning that far out.....back to my little world
    Charles Myrick
    33North Adventures | Owner
    Bike | Climb | Hike | Paddle
    New trips: Tibet & Bosnia!

Expert Crasher
    don't know the 09 date but it'll probably be Octoberish
    Happiness depends more on the inward disposition of mind than on outward circumstances. Benjamin Franklin

mtbr member
    everyone remember that 'attack' is part of the South Central Regional Championship Series. Get more info at www.scrcs.com

Not Smart Enough to Quit
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenLightGo
    2008 Attack on Swayback - April 20, 2008

http://www.trailoflegends.org/

Pic from the Fall 2007 AOS - some funny character in the front row sporting the Cycle Escape team kit.

Ha! Nice pic! That was the last I saw of those guys on either side of me.

OK, maybe I saw their back wheel for another minute or two.

Can you send me that pic? You got my email?
    The standing eight count & three knockdown rules are in effect on this trail.

http://compvelo.com/content/

Expert Crasher
    Quote Originally Posted by xray_ed
    Ha! Nice pic! That was the last I saw of those guys on either side of me.

OK, maybe I saw their back wheel for another minute or two.

Can you send me that pic? You got my email?
    I think the website is down, I can't get to it from FireFox or I.E.

I don't have the pic though, just saw it on the web page.

Expert Crasher
    Ok - fess up. Who's signed up for this spring classic?

Not Smart Enough to Quit
    Ok - fess up. Who's signed up for this spring classic?
    Hmmmm....

I'm a bit on the fence here. I know that it's the "home town race" & all, but it's also 2 weeks before the Ft Yargo 12 hour, which has benn my main focus for this spring. I mean, which is better training for a 12 hour, a day off/easy spin on Saturday & a 1.5 hour XC race on Sunday or a 4 hour MTB ride Saturday & a 6 hour road ride Sunday?

Hmmmm....

Expert Crasher
    Hmmmm....

I'm a bit on the fence here. I know that it's the "home town race" & all, but it's also 2 weeks before the Ft Yargo 12 hour, which has benn my main focus for this spring. I mean, which is better training for a 12 hour, a day off/easy spin on Saturday & a 1.5 hour XC race on Sunday or a 4 hour MTB ride Saturday & a 6 hour road ride Sunday?

Hmmmm....
    all the chics will dig the gold plated metal you'll win in the master's category Go for the gusto.

BTW - I'm doing the Ft. Yargo too, teaming up with Mercury+fly for the 6hr. He get's 5 hrs, I get 1

Not Smart Enough to Quit
    BTW - I'm doing the Ft. Yargo too, teaming up with Mercury+fly for the 6hr. He get's 5 hrs, I get 1
    Cool! PM me before the race & we'll try to plan to meet up. Hopefully my team will have a pit area set up. It's always more fun with more riders!

Just be nice when you pass by me on the trail. I'll be going reeeeaaaallllllyyy slow for a loooooonnnnnggg time.

Solo 12 baby!

Expert Crasher
    Cool! PM me before the race & we'll try to plan to meet up. Hopefully my team will have a pit area set up. It's always more fun with more riders!

Just be nice when you pass by me on the trail. I'll be going reeeeaaaallllllyyy slow for a loooooonnnnnggg time.

Solo 12 baby!
    Will do. I'm not sure what our gameplan is yet, whether we head up on May 2d and pre-ride or just do our thang on the 3d and have fun. I'll be running my new Turner Sultan - you haven't seen it yet but it's the key to my plan for world domination.

Thanks for the pit space offer, I'm sure we'll need some sort of race support, don't know that the wives are good at mid-race maintenance while I"m downing some sort of awful tasting energy goo.

Expert Crasher
    I'm in for Sport class, 30-39. I'll probably be second to last place in this category since I have beginner skillz. Just could not hang with doing only 8.6 miles, I'm more of a two lap guy.

Ed - you in? My Racing Ralphs are on, got a granny gear now, I'm ready to throw down.