mtbr member
    Nov 2004

Lost Wheel in FL--- Help!

Hi Anyone,

I was riding last Saturday (11/12/05) at San Felasco Hammock (Gainesville, FL) and I left my front wheel behind. I would greatly appreciate any help to get it back. I live in Greenville, SC. So, I would just have the wheel droped at a friend's house. Email me at Jmehlem@charter.net if you have any info about the wheel. Thanks.

Jeremy

mtbr member
    You must be a really good rider to wheelie all the way home.

J/K Good luck getting that front wheel back.

yeah, uh............bikes
    Quote Originally Posted by AZinSC
    Hi Anyone,

I was riding last Saturday (11/12/05) at San Felasco Hammock (Gainesville, FL) and I left my front wheel behind. I would greatly appreciate any help to get it back. I live in Greenville, SC. So, I would just have the wheel droped at a friend's house. Email me at Jmehlem@charter.net if you have any info about the wheel. Thanks.

Jeremy
    I ride out there all the time and was there on Tues. but didn't see any fliers about a missing wheel. I think the folks that ride out there would most likely put up a flier about a lost wheel, however, the rangers are out there quite a bit so they might have it.

Where about were you parked when you were there?

Here's a site with some phone numbers that might help. I'll check out the board out there and keep an eye out.
    http://rogersunderland.com/mountain_...il_review.html

mtbr member
    Nov 2004
    Thanks I will try giving the rangers a call.

eto
    mtbr member
    Aug 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by AZinSC
    Hi Anyone,

Jeremy
    I was there Sunday and I didn't see a wheel anywhere. I assume you left it in the parking area, right? I'm heading out again tomorrow afternoon. If you can provide me with more specific info on where it might be, I'll take a look around and see what I can find.

mtbr member
    Nov 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by eto
    I was there Sunday and I didn't see a wheel anywhere. I assume you left it in the parking area, right? I'm heading out again tomorrow afternoon. If you can provide me with more specific info on where it might be, I'll take a look around and see what I can find.
    I was parked close to the koisk where the maps are on the right or south side. Thanks for looking. I suspect some picked up the wheel because I was parked out in the open near alot of other cars.

eto
    mtbr member
    Aug 2005
    Sorry I forgot to post again. I looked and didn't see anything. There weren't any notes up either. As was suggested, you might check with the park ranger people though.