Following the trend

Looking for riders in the Clearwater, FL area

Hi,

I feel a little ridiculous but I am looking for people willing to car-pool to the trails with during the weekends. I live in Palm Harbor, FL which is just north of Clearwater. I make the ride every Sunday to Alafia and it normally takes me 1 1/2 hours to the trail. When I get there by myself I can't help to think that car-pooling here would make sense. I see other people there by themselves and I just think how much better/easier/cheaper the trek there and back would be with two or three riders at once.

I am a pretty friendly guy in my early 30s. Good rider with more skills than endurance. Pretty good with bike wrenching also. If you are better, I will keep up; if you are slower, I am patient.

None of my friends ride so it leads me to this.

Sal
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by saldman; 09-23-2005 at 10:23 PM.

mtbr member
    Dec 2003

The Answer you seek..

http://www.swampclub.org/

We have several club members that live in your area.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by saldman
    Hi,

I feel a little ridiculous but I am looking for people willing to car-pool to the trails with during the weekends. I live in Palm Harbor, FL which is just north of Clearwater. I make the ride every Sunday to Alafia and it normally takes me 1 1/2 hours to the trail. When I get there by myself I can't help to think that car-pooling here would make sense. I see other people there by themselves and I just think how much better/easier/cheaper the trek there and back would be with two or three riders at once.

I am a pretty friendly guy in my early 30s. Good rider with more skills than endurance. Pretty good with bike wrenching also. If you are better, I will keep up; if you are slower, I am patient.

None of my friends ride so it leads me to this.

Sal
    You have a PM.