Fast bike-slow rider

Looking for Jacksonville riders to be photographed

Hello all,

I am a local photojournalist and newb rider who is working on a story about cycling for the magazine that my newspaper publishes and I am looking for some riders who might be at Hanna Park June 12-13 who would be willing to be photographed riding for my story in our magazine, the First Coast Register. If you will be at Hanna Park this weekend and are interested in appearing in a local magazine please email me at jjones@jcpgroup.com For a little background I am a writer and photographer for The Recorder (www.pontevedrarecorder.com) and the First Coast Register (www.firstcoastregister.com)

Thank you,

Jesse S. Jones
    Last edited by FotoJesse; 06-11-2010 at 09:38 AM.

mtbr member
    Sure what the hell... What time will you be out there? I'm thinking Sunday morning. 9-9:30.

Let me know.

Fast bike-slow rider

Thanks for volunteering

Hey if you are down for Sunday Morning at 9 that works for me. I will be there on my silver and black Trek 4300. What do you ride so I can find you? Thanks for volunteering. If you have any questions email me at jjones@jcpgroup.com

If anyone else is interested please email me or respond in this thread.

Thanks,

Jesse S. Jones

mtbr member
    I will be there. I have a Gary fisher super fly 100 and I drive a white GMC Sierra with bike racks on top if the bed. I'll be there around that time. I also have a few friends that will be with me.

See Sunday morning.

Jason