mtbr member

Looking for a group in Georgia

So after going to sorba and rambo ive noticed their forums are very inactive.

I need a rider group!

HELP!
    When you get into a tight place and everything goes against you, till it seems as though you could not hang on a minute longer, never give up then, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn.

mtbr member
    Nov 2010
    I have noticed more that FB is being used to organize rides and send out information in the Augusta, GA area (SORBA-CSRA) I would suggest trying that. Also, if you are new to the area/sport going to a chapter meeting or work detail also helps meeting riders. According to their site | Roswell Alpharetta Mountain Bike Organization they have a meeting this week and a group ride and work detail next weekend.

mtbr member
    Aug 2013
    I live in Woodstock, and ride the allatoona, big creek, blankets creek and rope mill trails often. I ride a lot by myself as I havn't had a chance to meet anyone as into riding as I am!. Let me know if you would like to get together and go for a ride!

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by brianW. View Post
    I have noticed more that FB is being used to organize rides and send out information in the Augusta, GA area (SORBA-CSRA) I would suggest trying that. Also, if you are new to the area/sport going to a chapter meeting or work detail also helps meeting riders. According to their site | Roswell Alpharetta Mountain Bike Organization they have a meeting this week and a group ride and work detail next weekend.

Yea thanks for the info. I figured Id look into doing some some work parties.

Quote Originally Posted by Flyboy907 View Post
    I live in Woodstock, and ride the allatoona, big creek, blankets creek and rope mill trails often. I ride a lot by myself as I havn't had a chance to meet anyone as into riding as I am!. Let me know if you would like to get together and go for a ride!
    Those are all the trails I like to ride. Ill send you a PM with my info
    When you get into a tight place and everything goes against you, till it seems as though you could not hang on a minute longer, never give up then, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn.

mtbr member
    Jun 2013
    Hey guys, i'm in the Kennesaw area and ride Blankets Creek or Rope Mill on Sat/Sun mornings. I also like to head up north to Bear Creek/Pinhoti once a month. PM me if you ever want to meet up.

mtbr member
    Aug 2013
    I just did Pinhoti for the first time on sunday. Would have shouted out at you guys but this was a birthday celebration ride for a friend. HOLY COW climbing lol I about died.

mtbr member
    If any of you find yourself in the Dacula / Winder / Athens / Gainesville areas there are great rides around them. Harbins Park & Tribble Mill Park in Gwinnett county. Ft. Yargo State Park in Winder. Heritage Park in Oconee County (near Athens). Finally, Chicopee Woods in Oakwood (near Gainesville). All are great areas with great trail systems. Yellow River Park in Gwinnett county (Stone Mountain area) is also a great ride.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by TJB85 View Post
    So after going to sorba and rambo ive noticed their forums are very inactive.

I need a rider group!

HELP!
    The club forums are not very active cause they mostly post here.

www.sorba.org ? Index page

mtbr member
    Nov 2007

Re: Looking for a group in Georgia

Also look up MTB Atlanta on Facebook. It's quite active.

Sent from my Z10 using Tapatalk 2