the #1 Stunna'

Looking for Gainesville FL Area Riders

Hey all,

I am looking for a group of riders in the gainesville fl area. Anyone out there that either has room for one more rider in there group, or want to start one. I am new to town originaly from Charlotte NC. I am use to riding in the mountains of NC, i am looking for some trails around too. Let me know if you know any good spots to hit around town.

mtbr member
    Jan 2006
    I live here in Gainesville. I'm a senior in high school who races XC locally. I'd like to start a bigger, more dedicated group if you are up to it. There are some roadie groups around town but that's not for me. There are some groups that ride San Felasco on Sunday's at 9 am and then there are night rides held a couple times a month. Head into Mr. Goodbike on 13th and they'll give you all the information you need. Welcome to Gainesville!

Where is my mind?
    I live in Gainesville.
    Last edited by Cyclopod; 04-20-2006 at 04:37 PM.

Where is my mind?
    I live in Gainesville. Been here since August when I finnally dusted off all the dust that settled on my bike in Chicago (I'm still working on getting in shape). I don't have a group (not a local one anyway), but I'd be glad to show you around the local trails. So you're used to the NC mountains. I'm hoping to make it out there some time soon. It's a different type of riding out here but the concensus is that you'll probably have fun here. How long have you been in Gainesville and what trails have you had the chance to ride so far, if any?

the #1 Stunna'
    Hey guys, I have been in Gainesville for about 3 months. I am finally settled in. it has been a while since i have got out and pushed my self to the limit. I have not really had a chance to ride alot here in town. I have rode the Rock Trail it was ok a few hills to climb, and a few tight turns and what not. other than that, i have rode nothing. I would love for you guys to show me some trails aroud here. e-mail me if you are going out any time and need a nother rider. kawsakimx6@yahoo.com. best times for me to ride are weekends 12-4 or week days 5:30 - dark. I also work at night a few days a week, so let me know.

Look forward to riding with ya'll

RJ