mtbr member

Lets try this again!

I live in Columbia,SC & I've been looking to finding people who might just be starting out with our beloved sport I've been riding offf & on sence the early 90's but a while back had a BAD car wreck & gained some weight (didnt help the holidays hit at the same time ) off & on I've been wating to put toghether some groups rider for people who are looking to improve thire skills make new friend's ( NOT a single's mixer LOL ) lose weight or just a mellow ride & learn & improve with each other maybe 2 or 3 times a week. NOw I know theres been Monday night rides here at Harbersion cant spell sorry) but it turned out that they only hit the more expert trails.. Just a though would like to meet up with people looking for the same.. let me know if your intrested & I'll give you my E-mail.

mtbr member
    I would fit your profile (just getting started, and wanting to lose some weight), but I'm down in Sumter and could probably only get away from here on the weekends. Maybe like a half-day (at least starting out, don't think I could ride more than 2-3 hours) on Saturdays, or every other Saturday. I'd definitely be up for that.

mtbr member

funny thing....

I just E-mailed you inviting you out this way sometime trust me After this last holiday I need to get back out myself & work it off the weekends are perfect I just found a trail out by the base that is flat 15 miles I belive but we can attack it out or just some of it just bring beer after the ride!
    Last edited by SS-Rider; 02-27-2006 at 07:52 PM.

mtbr member
    Jan 2006
    Anytime you fella's wanna ride, please let me know, Im in Conway and Im always looking for people and trails to ride with/on. Went down the C-town this weekend and had a good ole' time.

Anyways, let me know---we need more Coastal mountain bikers!

Thanks!
    Bennett

mtbr member

sound's cool

would love to get a ride going we just moved closer to my wife's place of work we live just off Forest drive damn gas price's we're killing us living in Gaston

mtbr member
    May 2005

I'm up for some riding

Let me know when you are going and I might be able to join in. I have kind of a limited schedule when I can ride. I mainly ride down at Manchester St. forest in sumter, but I live in Coulmbia.

Mel

mtbr member
    I'm tied up for most of the weekends in April with family visits & Easter, and all, but how 'bout we set something up for early May? Columbia or Manchester, doesn't matter to me.

mtbr member
    Jan 2006
    Im either in Conway (at school) or at home in Van Wyck, SC. So anytime would be good for me. Even mid day Tuesday's or Thrusday's, Friday's, etc. I usually try to ride Harbinson once a week or so, but Ive never been to Manchester--I really want to try it out. Cheraw sounds fun too.

Let me know. email me or PM me for my cell.

thanks!
    Bennett

mtbr member
    The palmetto tral is one I ride here alot latley being a easy ride but long but I'm up for anything. Never heard of cheraw but I'd give it a try

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcpiv
    Let me know when you are going and I might be able to join in. I have kind of a limited schedule when I can ride. I mainly ride down at Manchester St. forest in sumter, but I live in Coulmbia.

Mel
    I managed to get away for a ride yesterday and ran into someone on K-3 from Columbia. According to him, it seems most Columbia riders drive down here to ride. How do the trails down here compare to those in Columbia?

mtbr member
    May 2005

Anyone riding this weekend?

I'm going to try to get out to Sesqui this afternoon after work and I going to Harbison on Sunday.

mtbr member
    what time I have to take my wife to work at 3 PM its almost 11 Am now get back to me

mtbr member
    Nevermind I'm not big on that trail I was planing to ride Palmetto trail this afternoon sasqui is a bit too sandy for me & my SS but if you want to ride the Palmetto trail with me I'd be happy to have you join me let me know Like I said I have to take my wife in to work at 3 PM