mtbr member

LBS for decent rentals near Alafia, FL?

Anyone have any recommendations for good shops to rent a decent hardtail to take to Alafia? Thanks in advance,

--Mark

yeah, uh............bikes
    Quote Originally Posted by EtE
    Anyone have any recommendations for good shops to rent a decent hardtail to take to Alafia? Thanks in advance,

--Mark
    Try contacting some of the locals around there at ridgeriders.net or swampclub.org

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by EtE

--Mark
    over in Tampa CBE rents some really good ones... they have some demos that are great bikes... not just cheapie hardtails... check em out...www.cbebikes.com. get ahold of david lupino and him that brian from the race team sent you there.

Custom User Title:
    This is the shop I goto the guys are great and ride out there they can hook you up and have a lot of knowledge of the trails. Talk to Darrin or Dave. It is not that far from alaifa.

http://ajsbikesandboards.com/site/intro.cfm
    You smell like dead bunnies-Ralph Wiggum

mtbr member
    Thanks for the help guys, I went to AJ's cause it was the closest, and the trails at Alafia were SWEET. I could ride Gatorback and Rollercoaster all day and never get bored I think. Thanks to everyone at SWAMP that works on these trails. You guys make it a great place to ride.

mtbr member
    ok, ive got one, im postin it in here cause this is the area im in. im lookin for a bike for my dad for christmas. hes been riding a rigid raleigh for a long time and has since gottin jelous of my kona fire mountain. can anyone direct me to a good simple USED hardtail in the area for a great price. since my dad is picky, ill list the requirements.
    steel
    around 24 pound
    hardtail
    it doesnt matter if its older as long as it works

any help would be awsome
    btw, i picked mine up at a rental place lookin to update its stock. so that might be a good place to start

mtbr member
    24 lbs? your gonna end up spending some money on that ...more realistically your gonna get something closer to 25-26 range.

mtbr member
    close enough, he can always work out some more.