i worship Mr T

knobscorcher pix?

i'm looking for pix from yesterday's expert races. i was too busy suffering through 2 laps to take any pix. would love to use some pix in my race report.

thanks!

rt

ps - congrats to all who raced.
    [SIZE="2"]"where are you not going so fast?" (question asked to cyclist on a trainer)[/SIZE]

[SIZE="2"]*rt*'s fabulous blog[/SIZE]
    [SIZE="2"][SIZE="2"]mm blogging[/SIZE][/SIZE]

Want to vent?
    Just go outside and take a picture of the blazing sun in a clear sky...a sunburn...then go take a picture of a mud puddle that is desperately attempting to dry out...and then take a picture of your bike if you havent cleaned it yet....and bingo...event photos

(BTW i was the guy parked across from yall that was joking with ya bout the write up....i shoulda snapped one of ya post race but my arms were hotter than the sun at that point so i decided to pass with the chit chat and sit in the truck ASAP)

Gratz to participants / finishers / whomever that read this...it was fun and fast as ever

-Boz
    Last edited by The SS Boz; 04-10-2006 at 09:05 AM.
    "I'm supa-fly TNT, I'm tha guns of the navarone!"

i worship Mr T
    Quote Originally Posted by The SS Boz
    Just go outside and take a picture of the blazing sun in a clear sky...a sunburn...then go take a picture of a mud puddle that is desperately attempting to dry out...and then take a picture of your bike if you havent cleaned it yet....and bingo...event photos

(BTW i was the guy parked across from yall that was joking with ya bout the write up....i shoulda snapped one of ya post race but my arms were hotter than the sun at that point so i decided to pass with the chit chat and sit in the truck ASAP)

Gratz to participants / finishers / whomever that read this...it was fun and fast as ever

-Boz
    OH! so that's who you were! i was wondering who had recognized me from my posts. sorry we didn't get a chance to chat. my brain was about as fried as my skin from that race. every year i am surprised by how d@mn hard that race is. it's tsali for godsake! it shouldn't be hard. heheh. lol.. great suggestions for the pics too. hehehehe. know what you mean about the sunburn & mud. oof! definately going to get a couple shots of my (still) dirty bike. my back wheel is completely coated with a layer of mud. come to think of it, my entire bike is completely coated with a layer of mud and i am still finding mud in odd places on my body.

hope you had a good race. my friend christine was the solo female ss'er in the ss race. she said it was "a racing experience".

see you in clemson?

rt
    [SIZE="2"]"where are you not going so fast?" (question asked to cyclist on a trainer)[/SIZE]

[SIZE="2"]*rt*'s fabulous blog[/SIZE]
    [SIZE="2"][SIZE="2"]mm blogging[/SIZE][/SIZE]

Want to vent?
    ha ha yeah it was a fun race, 4 guys from my team including myself attended only three got to race, one got a stomach bug and he is a leader in the overall sport series so he was freakin P.O.'d....one guy with us raced expert, he crashed first lap, busted a spoke on an expensive crossmax sl and rode out the next lap with his brakes draggin, wheel destroyed and a oil leakin fork to finish....and me, im a mid pack hero as always........good times

we will be at clemson and the rest of SERC, NORBA in NC and BUMP.....ill holla at ya and give a more formal introduction...my sunburn should just about be clearing up by then

-Boz
    "I'm supa-fly TNT, I'm tha guns of the navarone!"