DILLIGAF

mtbr member
    Mar 2005
    LOL. I notice that all of the tech sections are left out. Anyone can look like Hans Rey with editing!

mtbr member
    In fairness to Mike, it was me who got hung up on some of the more technical sections, not him. I only cut those failed attempts because they were boring, not because I was trying to impress anyone. And there was a decent amount of tech in that video... certainly nothing that would impress a pro rider like you, but it was only my second time riding those reds. Some of the more technical areas were definitely right on the edge (or above) my current abilities. I still rode everything, and next time I'll ride everything better.

FloridaKeys Fishing Guide
    Like the video and love riding Santos no matter what trail you ride there since there is something for everyone.
    Current ride(s) 2011 Santa Cruz Blur LT

mtbr member
    Good job on the video....looks like you guys had a great ride despite less than prime trail conditions. I'm probably heading up there this Sunday to do a similar ride.

mtbr member
    Enjoyed the videos!! I've been to santos once, but plan to return in the hear future.