mtbr member
    May 2014

jacksonville fl riders?

Been doing a lot of searching and reading but it doesn't look like there is many people that are local to jacksonville. I live about 4-5 miles from hannah park and looking for people to ride with and learn from.

mtbr member
    I am going to Jacksonville this week (wed and Thursday). Looking for a trail close to Atlantic Beach. I'll probably hit Hannah park at least one day.

mtbr member
    May 2014
    I live at atlantic beach and hannah park is max of 5 miles north. Unfortunately im going out of town for the holiday weekend otherwise I would try and meet up.

mtbr member
    Jun 2014
    new rider here also, Im not far from Hanna Park if you guys want to set up a day to go ride

Shortcutting Hikabiker
    There are a lot of riders in Jax. Hanna Park is usually packed on weekend mornings. Check out SORBA Jax on facebook or SORBA | Southern Offroad Bicycle Association - Jacksonville Florida for rides, trail days, etc.
    "Listen here you beautiful *****, I'm about to **** you up with some truth"

mtbr member
    Aug 2014
    new rider checking in. i spend majority of my time at tillie fowler. i prefer it over hanna park and its about 20 minutes closer to me. i just found out about a dirt jump park around beach and peach street that has some newbie jumps. gonna check it out!

see you guys out there.

mtbr member
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by BadPeopleSkills View Post
    new rider checking in. i spend majority of my time at tillie fowler. i prefer it over hanna park and its about 20 minutes closer to me. i just found out about a dirt jump park around beach and peach street that has some newbie jumps. gonna check it out!

see you guys out there.
    They weren't small 4-5 years ago. I'd be interested if there still up and running.

mtbr member
    Aug 2013
    Looking to get a group of Jacksonvillian riders to hit out of city/state trails in Ocala, Ft Lauderdale, Woodstock-GA, TN. What you guys think? I'm getting bored of Hanna Park which I ride all the time.

mtbr member
    Mar 2014
    I am south of you in the Tampa/Lakeland area and have ridden Woodstock, defiantly worth the drive. So many trials over there to enjoy. Blanket Creek is one of my favorites, Chicopee woods (Gainesville GA) is another. And if you are in good shape you have the Pinhoti trails in Ellijay and Blue Ridge MT.

I enjoy Alafia, Carter, and Boyette all the time. Just a treat when I get to go visit my kid in GA......
    Lefty For LIFE!!!!!

mtbr member
    Sep 2014
    I am in Jacksonville, about 5 minutes away from Tillie and 20 mins away from Hannah. If you guys get a group together let me know Im down to ride and don't mind a little travel.

Shortcutting Hikabiker
    There is a SORBA Jax club meeting tonight at Trent's Seafood next to Tillie Fowler. It starts at 6:30 but some people are going to ride beforehand. If you guys want to set up an out of town group ride come out to the meeting. We could use someone to put together out of town and local rides.
    "Listen here you beautiful *****, I'm about to **** you up with some truth"

mtbr member
    Nov 2010
    Not sure if this was a club or just a bunch of friends but for awhile I would run into a group from the Jacksonville area at FATS about once a month. To the point that they even came for a work party one month.