Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

jacksonville fl riders?

2K views 12 replies 10 participants last post by  aalbritten3 
#1 ·
Been doing a lot of searching and reading but it doesn't look like there is many people that are local to jacksonville. I live about 4-5 miles from hannah park and looking for people to ride with and learn from.

#7 ·
new rider checking in. i spend majority of my time at tillie fowler. i prefer it over hanna park and its about 20 minutes closer to me. i just found out about a dirt jump park around beach and peach street that has some newbie jumps. gonna check it out!

see you guys out there.
They weren't small 4-5 years ago. I'd be interested if there still up and running.

#9 ·
I am south of you in the Tampa/Lakeland area and have ridden Woodstock, defiantly worth the drive. So many trials over there to enjoy. Blanket Creek is one of my favorites, Chicopee woods (Gainesville GA) is another. And if you are in good shape you have the Pinhoti trails in Ellijay and Blue Ridge MT.

I enjoy Alafia, Carter, and Boyette all the time. Just a treat when I get to go visit my kid in GA......

#11 ·
There is a SORBA Jax club meeting tonight at Trent's Seafood next to Tillie Fowler. It starts at 6:30 but some people are going to ride beforehand. If you guys want to set up an out of town group ride come out to the meeting. We could use someone to put together out of town and local rides.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.