Trail Junkie

Huge thanks goes out to Swamp MTB Club!!!

Just came back from a 2 day trip to Alafia and Balm Boyette from Miami, and had one of the best times mountain biking that I have had in a long time!! Sunday was a little wet, and Moonscape was not very much fun but the rest of the park was nothing but amazing! I ended up throwing my middle ring on Rabbit Ears by losing the chainring bolts and twisting the ring, and had to switch to my back-up 2x9 system with spare parts in my toolbox.

Balm Boyette was a little nerve racking getting out to the actually trails. I wish there were more trail maps out on the trail, but I didn't help build the trails so I have little room to gripe. We met a couple out that showed us to the back where Abyss, Pandemonium, and all the other fun stuff back there. After Riding pretty much all of of Balm (and then some), we went back to Alafia and ran through the trails one more time since we wanted to use the bike wash before we cruised home.

We had such a kick ass time, and the trails systems were such so much fun, I am still reminiscing the descents of picking a line, grip it and rip it feeling of going from 0-30mph in a second trails! I really just want to say thank you to all that are part of Swamp for your hard work!
    Santa Cruz Tallboy c
    Lynskey Pro29 SS
    Cervelo S2
    Spech Tricross Expert
    Misfit diSSent

Fut. Bikes:
    Banshee Phantom

Space Ghost
    Next time hit up Carter road! You will not be disappointed.
    "No good deed goes unpunished"