mtbr member
    Dec 2007

Help Trips for Kids Earn Money from Clif Bar! Join the 2 mile Challenge and Team RED!

Help Trips for Kids Earn $25,000 & Fight Global Warming
    Sign Up for the Red Team in Clif Bar's 2 Mile Challenge at www.2milechallenge.com
    • Pick Trips for Kids' Red Team, log your trips, earn valuable points and win cool gear!

• CLIF BAR is awarding a $25,000 grant to each of three nonprofit organizations helping to lead the charge. The winning team will earn its nonprofit an additional $25,000 grant! Highlighting a commitment to bike advocacy and the fight against climate change, this game was created to see how many car trips could be replaced with a bike instead.
    • The 2 Mile Challenge is all about points. TFK's Red Team does get points for people signing up - but we win even more points every time you log your miles. Get your friends, family and coworkers to sign up too! The contest ends 10/31.
    • With over 60 chapters operating in the United States, Canada and Israel, Trips For Kids(R) has opened the world of cycling to over 65,000 at-risk youth through mountain bike rides. These rides enable the youth to learn about nature and themselves by simply having fun on a bike!
    Go Red Team!

Thanks!

ChiliPepper1
    I start my challenge today with Red Team!

Thanks for bringing this up brother, it is a very great ideal I must say. Just wish I would have known about this back in September 2009 when it started from what I see. Anyways, will start logging in miles this evening after my urban ride.

mtbr member
    Dec 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by ChiliPepper1
    I start my challenge today with Red Team!

Thanks for bringing this up brother, it is a very great ideal I must say. Just wish I would have known about this back in September 2009 when it started from what I see. Anyways, will start logging in miles this evening after my urban ride.
    Thanks ChiliPepper! I do believe this just started recently though....

The Gold Team is catching up quick! So your help is needed!

ChiliPepper1
    I'll do what I can brother! I mentioned to a few others, so hopefully they will join in as well. Thanks again!

mtbr member
    May 2010

Smile Trips for Kids & 2 Mile Challenge

This is Marilyn with Trips for Kids. Many thanks for joining our Red Team. The challenge started May 10 and goes until October 31. Besides earning points by joining and logging in the miles where you used your bike instead of a car, you can also challenge yougrar friends and earn more points. We, at Trips for Kids, are working hard to get out the word, We're most grateful for your help and support.

ChiliPepper1
    Quote Originally Posted by tfkbike
    This is Marilyn with Trips for Kids. Many thanks for joining our Red Team. The challenge started May 10 and goes until October 31. Besides earning points by joining and logging in the miles where you used your bike instead of a car, you can also challenge yougrar friends and earn more points. We, at Trips for Kids, are working hard to get out the word, We're most grateful for your help and support.
    Thanks, but mainly thanks for this opportunity to help "Trip for Kids " out. I and the one I challenged are working on the miles for our "Red Team". Just logged in some miles today and noticed that I ranked 33rd. COOL! The more points the better for our team. WOO HOO!

Its amazing how much we got ahead of the "Gold Team", because when I first started, we were just barely ahead. AWESOME!

mtbr member
    May 2010

Smile More on Clif Bar 2 Mile challenge

I am a bit green at all this posting but incredible as you may be thousands of miles away. Thanks for believing in the value of what we do. Neat you are in 33rd place. I think a lot of people sign up but don't log in their miles regularly. You will probably move up rapidly on the list as you log in miles and at the same time you will be earning points for TFK. Thanks for sharing with friends. Everyone pedaling and sharing the challenge is the key....Marilyn

mtbr member
    May 2010
    I personally don't what if it helps but you could ways this site: www.vouchem.com. What they do is, they let you fill out surveys in return for gift certificates. You can always sell whatever you get after wards so you help your cause.

Cheers