mtbr member
    Nov 2011

Group Rides in Nashville, TN

Does anyone know of any group rides that take place, shop sponsored or not, in the Nashville area?

mtbr member
    I suspect that Mid-TN IMBA/SORBA does some group rides, but I don't know how often or where they post their schedule. A little north of Nashville, the COGS try to do a couple of rides a week. Weather permitting, we'll be riding Lock 4 this Sunday around 2:30 or 2:45.

To get more information on midtn sorba: Sorba Mid TN
    To see COGS ride schedules and conversations, check out the mountain bike section at http://seasa.org

mtbr member
    Nov 2011
    [/FONT]
    Quote Originally Posted by Cotharyus View Post
    I suspect that Mid-TN IMBA/SORBA does some group rides, but I don't know how often or where they post their schedule. A little north of Nashville, the COGS try to do a couple of rides a week. Weather permitting, we'll be riding Lock 4 this Sunday around 2:30 or 2:45.

To get more information on midtn sorba: Sorba Mid TN
    To see COGS ride schedules and conversations, check out the mountain bike section at http://seasa.org
    Thanks Cotharyus!

I've signed up on the COGS site but wasn't able to see where there were any plans (forum threads, calendar postings, etc.) to ride Lock 4 this weekend, under the Mountain Bike section. Am I not looking in the right place or has this ride not been officially posted?

mtbr member
    EasyLiving, it hadn't been posted at the time. Our events coordinator is temporarily on second shift right now, so he's a little behind. I've taken care of this week's coming rides.

Cow Clicker
    I'm in Franklin and we have a group that rides. You might find some good info here: Upcoming Events - Tennessee

Joins us for the KAOS rides.

Also a fun race this weekend at Lock 4 called Dirt, Guts and Doughnuts.
    No, YOU don't understand. You're making an ass of yourself for all of eternity.

mtbr member
    Nov 2011
    Absolutely. I'll definitely mosey over to the forum and make what rides I can. Thanks for the insight.

Bummer I can't make the Dirt, Guts, and Donuts this weekend, that looks like a good time.

mtbr member
    Tennessee Mountain Bike Forums

Local board. Some group rides posted but not all of course. There is a group from Woody's (bike shop in Sewanee) that does regular rides on Tuesdays.
    2013 Specialized Carbon Camber Pro 29er (Warranty frame and other stuff)
    2011 Specialized Stumpjumper Comp 29er

mtbr member
    Nov 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by sgtjim57 View Post
    Tennessee Mountain Bike Forums

Local board. Some group rides posted but not all of course. There is a group from Woody's (bike shop in Sewanee) that does regular rides on Tuesdays.
    I take it the Woody's group will post their rides on this forum as well?

Also, where does the Woody's group typically ride?

Cow Clicker
    KAOS Sat am rides are at Chickasaw, Montgomery Bell, Lock 4 and Hamilton Creek depending on weather and where we want to ride.
    No, YOU don't understand. You're making an ass of yourself for all of eternity.