mtbr member

Good tire for S. Fla Trails

I have a 2010 Hardrock on the way. It should be here by Friday. It comes with Specialized Fast Trak LK Sport tires, which seem to get OK reviews for street and light trail use. I plan on riding Oleta, Amelia, and Markham Park. What tires are you happy with on these types of trails? As I will be ordering tires here soon and putting these Fast Traks on the wifes bike, as she mainly rides the paved trails.

\m/{-_-}\m/

mtbr member
    Thanks for the links Sun Burn. I tried using the search but all I seemed to get were non-related topics. Maybe I need to simplify my search description.

\m/{-_-}\m/
    I just used the advanced search and searched the word "tire" in the southeast forum and I only searched thread titles

mtbr member
    Thanks. Never even noticed the advanced search option.

mtbr member
    Jun 2009
    Ive tried the Nevegal and now Continental Mountain Kings tubless both work well and i ride the same parks

mtbr member
    i ride mountain kings but they don't seem to have enough center grip for all the roots and rocks there are out here. i've only ridden two days in florida so far though!

mtbr member
    Thanks everyone for the replies. Looks like I'll be going with the Nevegals.

TRANCER
    Quote Originally Posted by berry79
    Thanks everyone for the replies. Looks like I'll be going with the Nevegals.
    Great choice in my opinion. That's exactly what I use. To get really great grip. I use a dtc nevegal on the back. Up front I use the stick-e Nevegals. Both in 2.1 size. You can't go wrong
    Ride