Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

Gainesville Riders!

1K views 18 replies 11 participants last post by  orion_134 
#1 ·
My names Ryan and I'm looking for some other bikers to ride with.

Phone number is 352 Two One Three - Five Three ZERO Nine

Text me if you wanna ride!

#3 ·
I have a friend (who is completely computer retarded) moving to Gainesville to work at the vet school...he asked me to look up some trails for him so he can decide where to buy a house.

He is looking in NW Gainesville..specifically around NW 30th Street. He wants to be able to bike to ride somewhere. The person trying to sell him the house says something exists nearbye...is this a lie?

Any good links for a mountain biking forum specific to that area?

Thanks!

#5 ·
No that's not a lie, there are tons of trails connected in that area. Tell him to call or text mé when he gets moved down here. I'd be more than happy to show him the trails.

I feel like Gainesville is the Mecca of mountain biking in Florida. We have awesome trails in any direction of us!

-Ryan

#7 ·
Def do the Wed. night Goodbike ride, there is also the Monday and Friday night Bikes and More rides. Plus check out gainesvillecycling.com road and mtb rides posted there. OP- PM me as well as I am usually down for riding when I am not at work.

#10 ·
I recently moved out hereto gville have been looking for some freeride areas. Found the really nice one behind walmart on archer n 34th but its been recently bulldozed. I fixed up a couple of the still ridable sections but dont want to rebuild to much if its gana get torn down again. Is there any other places like this besides the small run at the rock. Plan on building some nicer tables and couple doubles at the rock.

#11 ·
sensi420 said:
I recently moved out hereto gville have been looking for some freeride areas. Found the really nice one behind walmart on archer n 34th but its been recently bulldozed. I fixed up a couple of the still ridable sections but dont want to rebuild to much if its gana get torn down again. Is there any other places like this besides the small run at the rock. Plan on building some nicer tables and couple doubles at the rock.
That's pretty much it around here afaik. Most people go to santos or other places south.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.