Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

Ga rider looking for some people to ride with.

3K views 26 replies 15 participants last post by  eBIOpower 
#1 ·
I live in suwanee. I'm looking for some people that I can ride with. RAMBO is just to hard to find the meet ups. This feels like I'm filling out a dating site bio. I'd like to find someone that is willing to travel and check out other parks in the state etc.

Feel free to hit me up. I'm tried of riding alone.

#2 ·
TJB85, I'm in the same boat - looking for a companion for a long ride (3-5hrs) preferrably in the Dalhonega area. I'm from Johns Creek and closer trails are possible to ride alone (Yargo, Chicopee) while it's a bit stupid to go for a long loop alone, especially in a workday. I'm planning to go early morning this week wednesday, thursday or friday. Let me know if this kind of ride is what you're after and when you want to go.

#3 ·
I live in Johns Creek as well. Unfortunate for me the mornings are not any good due to my line of work.

#4 ·
I just moved to Cumming from Augusta and would also love to meet some new folks to ride with. I'm going to check out Bull/Jake Mountain tomorrow morning. I've been doing some shorter rides (1 hr) in the mornings before work at Central Park in Cumming but could sneak up to the mountains one morning as long as we start right at day light.

#5 ·
Damn I missed you post. I love on the johns creel/cumming boarder. I've been wanting to ride bull.

#9 ·
Same here, lets plan something for this upcoming weekend? Big Creek, Harbins, Fort Yargo. Any other suggestions on where to ride would be cool.

#20 · (Edited)
Hi,

I think weekends are the best to go biking, as we`ll have all the daylight for our way there, ride and way back.
My ultimate goal is to go to Windy gap trail https://www.google.com/maps/@34.477...ta=!4m2!6m1!1szF74l7DuXCQ0.k9X6N0ecdqYE?hl=en

But we can start with easier rides. So far I have been at Noontootla trail in the same map. About my self -
I`ve relocated from Europe to Atlanta last year and now im picking up on my hobbies and mtb is one of em. Normally I`m going to Sope creek and Cochran Shoals trail and doing few loops, but I`d like to go to different trails time to time.
So if you`re still interested we can meet for the first ride at Sope creek or Cochran Shoals trail do some loops and then go to more fun trails. My ride -

Let me know what you decide.

Mareks

#25 ·
TJB85, I'm pretty open to a few travel trips.......I live in Flowery Branch and ride Chicopee most days but have been going to a lot of different places this summer (I'm a teacher on vacation).........

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.