mtbr member
    Sep 2009

FREE teeter totter - Orlando

16ft long pivot is 2.5' on low setting 3.5' on high. Base is 2x6 a-frame with 2" steel pipe for pivot. Ladder is 2x4s 24 inches wide. Nothing wrong with it, built it in January. I'm moving out of state and can't take it with me. PM me if you want, you gotta come get it. This thing was built to take a pounding, you will definitely need 2 people to move it. Only catch is you also have to take the 8ft steel pipe left over from making the pivot. Trash guy won't take it lol.
    08 Bar 2.1 FS
    09 Rockhopper frame 17" FS

http://theboyaintright.blogspot.com

Curb Jumper
    Donate it to the new trail being built in Mt. Dora PM MountDoraCycles

mtbr member
    Jun 2006
    Still have this?

Original Rider
    do you still have it? donate it to the new orlando mtb park.
    Ride it till it breaks... Then fix it.

mtbr member
    Sep 2009
    Yes I still have it. I would love to donate it, but I'm in SC so I can't deliver it. Its 100% free all ya gotta do is come pick it up. If anyone wants it just let me know and I'll have my buddy swing by to open the garage.
    08 Bar 2.1 FS

ChiliPepper1
    Your garage out of SC or here in FL? SC is a long haul just for anything like that. I am pretty sure that you mean here in FL, but still, just checking/confirming.

mtbr member
    Sep 2009
    yes here in FL. If anyone wants pics shoot me a pm with your email. This thing is far from a cheap 2x4 ladder with bolts for a pivot. If I don't have anyone that wants it by the middle of next week I'm just going to saw it up and trash it...which would be a shame.
    08 Bar 2.1 FS

mtbr member
    May 2009
    wish we could put it out at the Mt Dora trail but we aren't allowed a skills area yet.
    Quote Originally Posted by rkj__
    "It's amazing how people can make bicycle riding seem so complicated on the internet."

ChiliPepper1
    Quote Originally Posted by Mount Dora Cycles
    wish we could put it out at the Mt Dora trail but we aren't allowed a skills area yet.
    Heck, just pick it up and put it on hold or other words just store it for the time being. I would, but I have no place in my yard to store it and we cannot put it on our local trail in fear of it being destroyed by the land owners. On top of that, I live like 75 miles away. Shoot, the guy is just donating it to anyone that will come pick it up. I'm sure someone would like it.

mtbr member
    Jun 2010
    i want it! where in CFL are you located? We can set something up and I'll find a ride to come get it.

Thanks,
    Brandon
    broll AT sevendaysoff.com

ChiliPepper1
    Quote Originally Posted by sevendaysoff
    i want it! where in CFL are you located? We can set something up and I'll find a ride to come get it.

Thanks,
    Brandon
    broll AT sevendaysoff.com
    After I posted my previous posting, I thought of my riding buddies (sevendaysoff) little trail he is building presently and would love to have that teeter-totter. Please get back with us brotha.

mtbr member
    Jun 2010
    yes we are working on a very nice 3/4 mile freeride loop. Private access only and by donating this teeter totter you receive a free pass whenever you're back in FL

hopefully someone hasnt already got it!