YABA

Fort Yargo State Park

My name is Steve Gordon I am the President of YABA(Yargo Area Biking Association).
    Just wanted to drop you guys a line and let ya know we have started the final stage of
    the new trails at Fort Yargo. See www.yaba.homestead.com for Details when we are done the loop will be about 15 miles. We Invite everybody to come out and ride these trails. Its
    kinda a mix between the old Ag center trail, chicopee woods, and heritage park so I have
    been told. We held the Gap Series Block house boogie their Everybody I talked to said
    they loved the course.

Al.
    Hooligan
    what's up n00b!

Steve and his crew are a great bunch of guys and will give you a guided tour if you meet them out there at the right time. the trail is fun too.

Look forward to getting out there for a Thursday night ride this winter Steve.

YABA
    We would love to have ya their fun at night probably wont see me their for a while the wife took a second job for Christmas money See ya after Christmas

Having a nice day!
    Quote Originally Posted by Al.
    what's up n00b!

Steve and his crew are a great bunch of guys and will give you a guided tour if you meet them out there at the right time. the trail is fun too.

Look forward to getting out there for a Thursday night ride this winter Steve.
    Have to agree with Al here. Steve and company have done a great job out there. Can't wait to get out there and try the new section. If you finish one loop and decide that you can't ride a full second loop, a fun way to add another few miles on the ride is to go left out of the parking lot, stay on the pavement until I think it is the first trail crossing (@3/4 mile I'm guessing). Turn left onto the single track and you get that fun downhill section along with the lakefront rock gardens that you finished the loop on. Two loops out there is my preference though, especially after the drive from Alpharetta!

mtbr member
    More kudos here!!! YABA has done a great job with the trail at Fort Yargo. Steve is there working on it almost everytime I go there to ride. There are a couple new cuts that are cool.

PS - It's a great singlespeed course!