Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    7

    Florida's demolition of UCLA

    Sorry but i just had to post it...

    "With every easy victory it became clearer that Florida was the class of this tourney, and it was never clearer than Monday night. UCLA had all the tradition, but the Gators had almost all the talent. They appeared to know within minutes after tipoff that they were vastly superior." --espn

  2. #2
    Shortcutting Hikabiker
    Reputation: Acme54321's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Posts
    2,746
    Yeah man I haven't been into basketball at all but it was pretty sweet.

    You should have been in Gainesville Monday night. The cops blocked off University by campus and the streets were packed, it was awesome.

    This is University Dr and Buckman (The corner where Swamp is)


  3. #3
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    26
    i live about 1.5 miles from there and could hear the celebration for hours last night. they played one hell of a game. best of the tourny

  4. #4
    Its got what plants crave
    Reputation: Jim311's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    5,936
    Glad to see some other Gainesville riders on the forums!



    Go Gators

  5. #5
    yeah, uh............bikes
    Reputation: FloridaFish's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    2,711
    Quote Originally Posted by Acme54321
    Yeah man I haven't been into basketball at all but it was pretty sweet.

    You should have been in Gainesville Monday night. The cops blocked off University by campus and the streets were packed, it was awesome.

    This is University Dr and Buckman (The corner where Swamp is)
    Holy Crap!! that picture is awesome

    I'm almost disappointed that florida won the tourney so easily. Did we win one game by less than 10 points? And this is only the first year for most of those guys

  6. #6
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    1,078
    Congrats to the Gators and Billy D.

    Glad to see an SEC school win it. Glad to see UCLA not get another title.

    I hope Noah goes pro - but why should he. He doesn't need to money.

    Go Big Blue in '06-'07.

  7. #7
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Ceezer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    119
    Quote Originally Posted by seenvic
    Glad to see UCLA not get another title
    Friggin' Pac-10...

  8. #8
    Shortcutting Hikabiker
    Reputation: Acme54321's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Posts
    2,746
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim311
    Glad to see some other Gainesville riders on the forums!



    Go Gators
    Did you get your fork yet?


    Adam, In the paper it said that there was an estimated 10k people in the streets around that corner Monday night. A friend of mine took that picture not me, but I was there

  9. #9
    Its got what plants crave
    Reputation: Jim311's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    5,936
    Quote Originally Posted by Acme54321
    Did you get your fork yet?


    Adam, In the paper it said that there was an estimated 10k people in the streets around that corner Monday night. A friend of mine took that picture not me, but I was there

    Yeah, but not the reducer headset.. that's on backorder for 3-6 days

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •