Thread: Florida Shops

Live 4 2day

Florida Shops

I will be traveling to Florida soon.....doing the Disney tour thing. I will be staying in the Kissimmee / Orlando area. I will have some time for some touring around......are there any LBSs anyone would recommend or good gear places. Directions or web links would be great. Thanks.

JG

mtbr member
    Jan 2004
    Have you tried googling the area in question? I know that doesn't get you the names of preferred shops, but it's a start. I'll be there at the end of May.

Live 4 2day

yup.....

..... I have checked that out but I was looking for some rider feedback. It might save me some time......maybe it won't.

JG

mtbr member
    Apr 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by lot8con8
    ..... I have checked that out but I was looking for some rider feedback. It might save me some time......maybe it won't.

JG
    I'm curious to know too since we'll be there in a couple of weeks. We went to a few shops in Orlando a couple of years ago but I don't remember which ones.

You should post this question in the Southeast regional forums. I'll bet you will get some replies there.

Lori

Its got what plants crave
    I'm not too familiar with Orlando, but I assume you're checking out the bike shops to rent a bike or get gear to ride maybe? If you're looking for places to ride check out Santos and Razorback! Santos has a bike shop nearby.

mtbr member
    Jan 2005
    Santos Bike Shop in Belleview. Got everything and excellent service. Nice folks....