mtbr member
    Oct 2004

Dec 23rd Greenville ride?

Anyone interested in possibly riding either Issaqueena or Tour de Dump on the morning of the 23rd. My wife and I will be down, and try to get in as much riding as possible. Looking to get an early start. Probably 8 or so.

Let me know either PM or wrtaylo@hotmail.com

RT

Mr. Bucket
    Sounds good, but what is Tour de Dump?

mtbr member
    Oct 2004

Tour De Dump

Howdy,

Tour De Dump is in Spartanburg, kinda close to the SC School for the D&B. Great riding. It is right next to Croft State Park, but not sure if it actually part of the park. It is about 30 minutes or so from Greenville.

Let me know and we can figure out when and where to meet.

RT

mtbr member
    New to Greenville, just moved here from Jacksonville, FL area. Any local night riding happening on a regular basis?

mtbr member
    Oct 2004

Night Riding in greenville

Hey,

I actually posted up the same question awhile back. I believe that there is a group that hits Issaqueena and possibly Tour de Dump. I am actually moving back to Greenville Wednesday, and I am planning on doing a night ride a couple of times a week at least. I will PM you with my contact info.

RT

mtbr member
    Not sure about this ice storm but the last one, maybe 2 years ago, was real bad for Southside. The normal outer loop that takes less than 1 hour took me about 2.

Anyone still getting together on the 23rd? If so please post time and location.

Lou.
    04 Stumpjumper FSR Pro
    Airborne Ti HT
    Trek Rigid SS - No suspension, no gears....no problem

mtbr member
    Oct 2004

Friday Ride

Hey,

I was thinking the same thing about Southside. I am still going to brave it, will just have to anty up on my log hopping skills. (or would riding Issaqueena or Lynches Woods be a safer bet?)

I was thinking of starting at 8 am. Meet in the parking lot. My wife and I will be in a black jeep wrangler. I am on a 5 Spot, and she will be on a Stumpy.

We are also planning on riding at Issaqueena on Saturday, not sure of the time yet though.

RT

mtbr member
    Oct 2004

Friday Ride Update

I am gonna hit Issaqueena Friday Morning instead of Southside. I am scared that too much debri will be down at southside.

SO if interested, I will be at the main parking lot at 9am (Top of the lake trail).

RT

mtbr member
    So how'd the ride go? Everyone have a good time?
    Lou.
    04 Stumpjumper FSR Pro
    Airborne Ti HT
    Trek Rigid SS - No suspension, no gears....no problem

mtbr member
    Oct 2004

Trails in great shape

Issaquena was good. Trails were in great shape. Bit cold, but got in about 20 miles.

RT