mtbr member
    Nov 2008

Coco beach area trails?

Looks like I may be moving to the coco beach FL area soon. I am more of an all mountain/ downhill type guy, and I don't see much of that there since its flat, but you guys tell me. What kind of trails if any are in the vicinity?

mtbr member
    Nov 2008
    Guess that answers my question. Guess its time to sell the Chumba

yeah, uh............bikes
    Closest trail is http://trails.mtbr.com/cat/united-st...3_4540crx.aspx

It's short but really fun, don't sell that chumba yet. Graham swamp is another fun trail a little ways north, and then you could always drive over to Santos for some more fun stuff. It really depends on how far you're willing to drive, most of the trail in FL are pretty spread out.

Jackalope Hunter
    The trail Fish linked to is a lot of fun. It has been unsanctioned for most of its existence, but a new club has been formed, the Brevard Mountain Bike Assn, and they are in the process of working with the land managers to make it legit. But in the meantime... its open!
    B Team represent

OMBA/IMBA Bike Patrol

XXIX
    You have other all mountain junkies around we just make due with trips to Santos, Graham Swamp and Alifia. We also plan trips to North Carolina and North Georgia a few times a year. Its fun here just different, you just pedal all the time.