mtbr member

New question here. Cannondale dealer in Palm Beach, Broward, Dade w/ bikes in stock?

Does anyone know of any Cannondale Dealers in Palm Beach, Broward, or Dade that would have in stock RZ 120 or RZ 140's?

mtbr member
    Jun 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by FLMike
    Does anyone know of any Cannondale Dealers in Palm Beach, Broward, or Dade that would have in stock RZ 120 or RZ 140's?
    call them up http://www.cannondale.com/Dealerloca...anguage=usaeng

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by RSANT994
    thanks for your advice, but im asking if anyone actually knows first hand if any dealers have them in stock.... i wouldnt have posted the question here if i hadnt already called multiple dealers in the area first...

mtbr member
    May 2009
    They can't order one for you? If you've already called the local dealers, then why would anyone in here know what the bike shops in your area have in stock any better then the shop would?
    Quote Originally Posted by rkj__
    "It's amazing how people can make bicycle riding seem so complicated on the internet."

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mount Dora Cycles
    They can't order one for you? If you've already called the local dealers, then why would anyone in here know what the bike shops in your area have in stock any better then the shop would?
    Of course they could order me one.. but id like to ride the bike and see how it fits first..

I walk into bike shops all the time.. i was just in one 2 days ago.. maybe someone else did the same thing and saw the bike im looking for... ive already made over a dozen phone calls, still nothing.