mtbr member
    Sep 2005

In Broward County Looking for Good Dealer

I'm in Broward County and I'm looking to buy a new bike. Do any of you recommened any of the local dealers. I want to buy FreeRide or Agressive Trail Bike.

I 'm willing to go to Dade or West Palm
    [SIZE=3]If It's Too Loud Your Too Old!![/SIZE]

yeah, uh............bikes
    Quote Originally Posted by fallenself
    I'm in Broward County and I'm looking to buy a new bike. Do any of you recommened any of the local dealers. I want to buy FreeRide or Agressive Trail Bike.

I'm from the west palm area, but am currently at school in gainesville. Not too many bike shops down there carry freeride type stuff so it might be a challenge. Check out www.freeridesouth.com , those guys are always talking about Atlantic bike shop.

mtbr member
    Nov 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by FloridaFish
    I'm from the west palm area, but am currently at school in gainesville. Not too many bike shops down there carry freeride type stuff so it might be a challenge. Check out www.freeridesouth.com , those guys are always talking about Atlantic bike shop.
    I 2nd the atlantic bike shop. They have mostly freeride bighit bikes. Closest interesection i can think of is atlantic and 441. If u just take university from whereever u are and head east on atlantic you will see it immediately after somekind of wedding shop about half a mile before you hit 441.

mtbr member
    Sep 2005
    You mean in Coral Springs?
    [SIZE=3]If It's Too Loud Your Too Old!![/SIZE]

mtbr member
    Nov 2004
    You mean in Coral Springs?
    Technically i think its Margate, but you can piss on it from coral springs. I live in coral sprngs and it takes me less then 10 min to get there..

mtbr member

both RACERS EDGE in boca and ATLANTIC BIKE in margate are SANTACRUZ DEALERS..............I'D LOOK AT THE NEW SC NOMAD WITH 6.5 INCHES IN THE REAR THAT PEDALS LIKE A BLUR AND CAN BE BUILT-UP AROUND 28-32 LBS. I'M SAVING MY PENNIES RIGHT NOW TO REPLACE MY SC HECKLER! THEY'RE SWEET!