mtbr member
    Jul 2010

Bike sales in the Atlanta metro area?

I am ready to buy an entry level mountain bike. I am not in a rush so I am shopping around for the best model for me and also I am looking for some deals/sales.

Does anyone know of a local bike shop in the Atlanta area that is or will be having a sale? Preferably in North of Atlanta inside and outside the perimeter.

Thanks a bunch.

mtbr member
    Check with Performance Bike. They have a location in Roswell and I think one inside the perimeter. They always have pretty good prices on their bikes and if you purchase the rewards card you get 10 percent of your purchase. Also if you go in on Tuesdays btween twelve and two you get an aditional 10 percent off anything in the store. So theres a savings of twenty percent off
    LIVE TO RIDE - RIDE TO LIVE

mtbr member
    Jul 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Idriver
    Check with Performance Bike. They have a location in Roswell and I think one inside the perimeter. They always have pretty good prices on their bikes and if you purchase the rewards card you get 10 percent of your purchase. Also if you go in on Tuesdays btween twelve and two you get an aditional 10 percent off anything in the store. So theres a savings of twenty percent off
    Tuesdays between 12-2pm?? Is that only certain locations? Is that an unadvertised thing?

I have been to several performance bike shops and not once did they mention that to me even when they knew I was looking for a sale or discount.

mtbr member
    The only performance store I have been to is the one in Roswell so it may just be that store or they could have discontinued the program (It's been about six months since I have been there) Thats when I would go there to buy whatever it was I needed! Check there website as they run sales on bikes every so often. The last one was a few months ago and was something like 15 % any bike.

Aside from performance your best bet would be checking various bike shops and try to find one that is trying to get rid of their 2010 bikes to make room for the 2011 models.
    LIVE TO RIDE - RIDE TO LIVE