Dex
    mtbr member

B'day Backyard Bike Bash

This Saturday from 10am to noon, I'll be hosting a birthday backyard bike bash for my son's 12th b'day. I spent this past weekend getting the track ready and adding 2 more obsticles.
    One is kinda like a boardwalk and the other is just a large dirt pile layed with cement pads to prevent the wheels from sinking in the loose dirt.
    So if any of you grown kids want to ride, just come on over at around noon and ride till whenever.
    I plan on cooking burgers and hotdogs on the grill.
    If interested, send me an email for directions @ ddavis662@yahoo.com
    Before

After
    Noxubee Hills Trail System's FB page
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Noxube...8499244?v=wall

Want to vent?
    Ha ha, nice hole Dex...pretty soon your gonna have a bmx track back there.....

I think we r goin riding in Ruston, LA this weekend...but hurricane rita might have something to say about that

Tell him Happy Bday from Boz...
    "I'm supa-fly TNT, I'm tha guns of the navarone!"

Dex
    mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by The SS Boz
    Ha ha, nice hole Dex...pretty soon your gonna have a bmx track back there.....
    I think we r goin riding in Ruston, LA this weekend...but hurricane rita might have something to say about that
    Tell him Happy Bday from Boz...
    Thanks and I will be sure to tell him!

bikerpilot

Coming to Ruston?

Hey Boz, If you do come to Ruston, let me know. Hit me with a PM or just reply here. I live in Ruston and work at the park, so I could meet up with y'all and meet some new riders. How many y'all planning on bringing, and how long you staying? Like you said, Rita may change the plans though. I'm thinking about taking the wife and driving up to TN to the Chillhowee Fat Tire Fest to get out of town, away from school, and not have to worry about the hurricane weather. Or I might go up to AR and ride the Womble........ Who knows......

Want to vent?
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew-FSR
    Hey Boz, If you do come to Ruston, let me know. Hit me with a PM or just reply here. I live in Ruston and work at the park, so I could meet up with y'all and meet some new riders. How many y'all planning on bringing, and how long you staying? Like you said, Rita may change the plans though. I'm thinking about taking the wife and driving up to TN to the Chillhowee Fat Tire Fest to get out of town, away from school, and not have to worry about the hurricane weather. Or I might go up to AR and ride the Womble........ Who knows......
    Ah ruston is no go now....Rita will rain LA out i believe....now we tryin to get a ride in in Bham..oak mtn...i will give ya a shout in the future though ....

-Boz
    "I'm supa-fly TNT, I'm tha guns of the navarone!"

Dex
    mtbr member
    Well, the rain held off and the kids had a blast! I was kept busy cooking on the grill and doing bike maintaince and repairs.
    Watching the determination of the smallest rider as he approached the obsticles was amazing. That boy ain't afraid of nothing!
    Too bad any of you grownup kids weren't able to make it over.
    Here's a few images from the bike bash.
    Attached Images Attached Images