mtbr member

Anyone going to Roswell Bicycles' Dirt Demo at Big Creek on Saturday after Turkey?

I'll be in ATL for Thanksgiving. Would love to see some GA singletrack. Just signed up for the Roswell Bicycles' Dirt Demo at Big Creek... Anyone else going? Would be cool to meet other MTBR'ers.
    '14 Bronson C
    '12 Tallboy A (for sale)
    '13 DB Mason 29er/650b+
    '13 SC Juliana 650b'd (wife's)

mtbr member
    Mar 2014
    I didn't know it was going on... I will be coming up from florida and in the area so count me in. I have ridden big creek a couple of times. Nice trail
    Lefty For LIFE!!!!!

mtbr member
    Make sure you get to ride some other trails in the area. Big Creek has a great DH area, but is fairly short and non-descript otherwise. It is one of the closest trails to downtown at roughly a 30min or less drive, but do yourself a favor and drive the extra 15min to Blankets Creek instead.

mtbr member
    Mar 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by Slee_Stack View Post
    Make sure you get to ride some other trails in the area. Big Creek has a great DH area, but is fairly short and non-descript otherwise. It is one of the closest trails to downtown at roughly a 30min or less drive, but do yourself a favor and drive the extra 15min to Blankets Creek instead.
    Agreed! I have ridden blanket its a great trail. I plan on hitting it Wednesday. Thursday I am burning off the bloat at Chicopee woods. Love that trail!
    Lefty For LIFE!!!!!

mtbr member
    Jun 2007
    Bring some of that warm weather with you. Accuweather predicts it to be breezy with a high of 48 on T day here in N GA.

mtbr member
    Mar 2014
    I didn't make it, how did it turn out? Decided to leave Saturday to avoid the traffic.
    Lefty For LIFE!!!!!

mtbr member
    Eh, it was hardly a demo. They brought 5 bikes. Mostly low end and co passing womens/kids small to Mens XL. It was tough to do more than a lap on a bike.
    '14 Bronson C
    '12 Tallboy A (for sale)
    '13 DB Mason 29er/650b+
    '13 SC Juliana 650b'd (wife's)

mtbr member
    Sep 2014

Anyone going to Roswell Bicycles' Dirt Demo at Big Creek on Saturday after Turkey?

I dropped by and quickly left. It appeared as if there was only one store representative there to handle the "demo" and at the time there were no bikes to be seen.