mtbr member

Anybody in South Georgia riding dirt?(below Macon)

I've been out out of the DJ scene for awhile but recently got back in. Anybody know of any trails around southwest/middle GA? I travel on the weekends and am looking for a place to check out.

mtbr member
    Aug 2011
    Not much going on that I know about. I live in Thomasville, and have to travel to Tallahassee for trails. I know that Albany has a couple of trails, but I haven't checked them out yet. Seems like a big void once you get south of Macon...

mtbr member
    Yeah i live next to Albany, the mtb trails there are ok but everythings flat(and no dirt jumps). Yeah ive been meaning to go to tom brown park in Tally. Those dirt jumps on youtube look legit.

mtbr member
    Aug 2011
    I've only been in the business a year or so - so I don't leave the ground too often yet. But they do have some really nice features at Tom Brown if you choose the expert routes.

Let us know if you discover any more trails in the area.

Jackalope Hunter
    Quote Originally Posted by sowegahippie87 View Post
    Yeah i live next to Albany, the mtb trails there are ok but everythings flat(and no dirt jumps). Yeah ive been meaning to go to tom brown park in Tally. Those dirt jumps on youtube look legit.
    Tom Brown DJs and Flow Track are both killer. Great single track too. Also, have you been to Big Creek in Roswell? I know that's a ways north for you but you there's some great riding there too.

Edit- oops, Big Creek is further north than i thought. (but still worth checking out)
    "That which does not kill you makes you stronger"

mtbr member
    yeah Ill probably hit up tom brown in the next couple weeks, yeah Ive watched some videos at big creek. I go up north at least once a month so i'll be sure to check it out!

mtbr member
    Sep 2012
    There's some nice fast singletrack at Chehaw Park in Albany.