consistent default champ

Any beginner or casual mountain bikers around Greenville, SC?

I am trying to find some ride friends that enjoy riding but also enjoy breaks. I am 12 weeks into my pregnancy and I have to ride at a more leisurely pace now. Normally I ride with my husband but he works more weekends than I do. He would really prefer I did not ride alone while pregnant. So if there is anyone in the area who isn't into crazy technical stuff or who is not training for next race season.....want to ride?
    PM me or reply here

mtbr member

Columbia here

I'd ride with you if we were closer it seems most mountain bikers here in south carolina that I have found are not really into group rides all that much nor to they like to to starter rides, which is really a shame

consistent default champ

Agreed

There are not very many group rides in the area. Now that I am 21 weeks into my pregnancy though it is getting uncomfortable to ride. I have no idea how other women ride till they are about to give birth

mtbr member

Next month

I know this guy at a bike shop who want's to do rides like your talking about where no one gets left behind & OR are starter rides but thats here on Columbia