Results 1 to 5 of 5
  1. #1
    PROEDGEBIKER.COM
    Reputation: ProEdgeBiker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    1,285

    Good job! 2014 squiggy classic mtb race


  2. #2
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    151
    Looks like they made Heartbreak Ridge even smoother for you guys.

    Any chance you have footage of the full loop? I would love to see where it went and swamp didn't post a course description on their website.
    Flotilla or Buffet.

  3. #3
    PROEDGEBIKER.COM
    Reputation: ProEdgeBiker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    1,285
    Quote Originally Posted by yakkoTDI View Post
    Looks like they made Heartbreak Ridge even smoother for you guys.

    Any chance you have footage of the full loop? I would love to see where it went and swamp didn't post a course description on their website.
    SWAMP does really give much more info then race time and day, all the pertinent race info was communicated on the squiggy page on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/SquiggyClassic

  4. #4
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    151
    Quote Originally Posted by ProEdgeBiker View Post
    SWAMP does really give much more info then race time and day, all the pertinent race info was communicated on the squiggy page on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/SquiggyClassic
    Silly me for thinking the swamp website would have the pertinent info on a swamp event.
    Flotilla or Buffet.

  5. #5
    PROEDGEBIKER.COM
    Reputation: ProEdgeBiker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    1,285
    Quote Originally Posted by yakkoTDI View Post
    Silly me for thinking the swamp website would have the pertinent info on a swamp event.
    Its a RedTrailRacing event to be exact, not SWAMP.

Similar Threads

  1. Keyesville Classic 2014
    By laffeaux in forum Vintage, Retro, Classic
    Replies: 223
    Last Post: 04-02-2014, 10:55 PM
  2. Sea Otter Classic 2014 - No Yeti booth?
    By Hokidachi in forum Yeti
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-31-2014, 10:23 PM
  3. 2014 Sea Otter Classic
    By solidfish in forum California - Norcal
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-13-2014, 10:14 AM
  4. American Classic MTB Race 29 VS Stans ZTR 29er Race Gold
    By Lickety Split in forum Weight Weenies
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-22-2012, 03:20 PM
  5. Squiggy 6hr 2011, Tampa.
    By Cracked Headtube in forum Southeast - GA, TN, AL, FL
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-09-2011, 01:32 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •