Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

Relevant Web Site Pointers

6K views 5 replies 2 participants last post by  Pete 
#1 · (Edited)
#3 ·
Damned by faint praise.

I was thinking of putting a pointer to ALL messages containing Ellsworth on the old message boards. You, on the other hand, want to be more helpful by pointing to only one thread. Perhaps you think it represents the sum total of the info on Ellsworth bikes over there ?

#4 ·
TruckeeLocal said:
Damned by faint praise.

I was thinking of putting a pointer to ALL messages containing Ellsworth on the old message boards. You, on the other hand, want to be more helpful by pointing to only one thread. Perhaps you think it represents the sum total of the info on Ellsworth bikes over there ?
I never claimed that it represents the sum total of the info on Ellsworth fruitloop. It's a big piece of the puzzle however.

It actually contains links to four different threads regarding Ellsworth. Perhaps you should actually read it before making such pronouncements.

Apparently the truth about the way that Ellsworth has mishandled some customer service issues and the way that Tony Ellsworth has lied on MTBR forums and the way that Ellsworth "cooked" the review that was posted on the Ellsworth site is something that causes you discomfort.

Too bad.

The truth shall set you free...

#5 ·
You seem to be trapped by your 'Truth'

The truth shall set you free
Damn, I didn't realize I was not free, other than being constrained by the weather and my ski pass being on blackout for the holidays I figure I'm already pretty free to do what the hell I want !

Meanwhile let us note that you seem to want to make this the "Bash Ellsworth" board. As I predicted. Let's go to the Turner board and see if it has become the "I love my 5-Spot" board ... Oh yes ! I do, however, recognize that you have valid information regarding a negative Ellsworth Customer Service experience. And it's not unprecedented. It's just that you seem to want to wallow in it and conduct a jihad against them, and against any owner who does not share your negative perspective. As a suggestion - perhaps you should start a thread here with a collection of all the negative experiences you can collect ?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.