• 12-26-2012
    Mazukea
    What are the NEW rep rules?
    Just wondering.

    I know we can only give out 5 reps a day now. What are the other changes? How is rep power calculated now?

    I've seen other threads where people are trying to figure it out. Looks like they are pretty close. But I wouldn't mind seeing it from the admins themselves. Thanks.:D
  • 12-26-2012
    wyatt79m
    Whatever it is it will change
  • 12-26-2012
    wyatt79m
    Its just a matter of when...
  • 12-26-2012
    Tone's
    A big chocolate wheel was spun for each member, thats how the new calculations were done..
  • 12-26-2012
    Mazukea
    bump.
  • 12-28-2012
    Mazukea
    bump
  • 12-28-2012
    Mookie
    Quote:

    Originally Posted by Mazukea View Post
    Just wondering.

    I know we can only give out 5 reps a day now. What are the other changes? How is rep power calculated now?

    I've seen other threads where people are trying to figure it out. Looks like they are pretty close. But I wouldn't mind seeing it from the admins themselves. Thanks.:D

    I was wondering the exact same thing. Just curious.
  • 01-05-2013
    Mazukea
    Is there a reason why I am not getting an answer?

    :confused::confused:
  • 01-05-2013
    AZ
    PM Chum or rockcrusher.
  • 01-07-2013
    rockcrusher
    I missed the discussion regarding rep and a quick check of our forum didn't lead me to the answer. I suspect if you are really curious a PM to Francois or Gregg might yield an answer.
  • 01-07-2013
    Mazukea
    ^ thanks.
  • 01-10-2013
    Mazukea
    ok...I sent a PM to Francois 3 days ago.

    Still no response.

    :confused::confused:
  • 01-12-2013
    girlonbike
    Here are almost half a million registered users. Think of Francois as Santa. ;)
  • 01-12-2013
    Trail Ninja
    I never got anything from Santa this year.
  • 01-13-2013
    Tone's
    Quote:

    Originally Posted by girlonbike View Post
    Here are almost half a million registered users. Think of Francois as Santa. ;)

    Is the santa your referring too a 'black santa';):D
  • 01-13-2013
    girlonbike
    Quote:

    Originally Posted by Tone's View Post
    Is the santa your referring too a 'black santa';):D

    Wise guys. ;)