mtbr member

Well that's weird... possible bug?

Hi guys -

When visiting this thread (and only on page 1) - so, im getting this new, special, bike ... - the page loads but then I get redirected to zeroethics.com/mybiker. Pages 2-4 appear to be OK and so far, I haven't found any other threads that do this.

It does it on Firefox, IE 10 and Chrome.

It hasn't happened anywhere else on the web, so I don't think it's my computer/browser(s).

With Firefox, the adblocker doesn't show the page contents, but on IE and Chrome it's just a "domain for sale" page.

OK, some more info. When digging I turned up this, in post #12 (by Singular):

<div class="message">That's a lotta sag aint it Jon? It's an interesting one though - look forward to seeing it.<iframe src="http://zeroethics.com/mybiker/" frameborder="0" marginheight="0" marginwidth="0" width="1" height="1" scrolling="no"></iframe></div>

I had to turn HTML off to keep this post from doing the redirect. The iframe, at least on my computer - and all 3 browsers - does a redirect to the page, rather than getting a frame.
    www.teamnavycycling.org
    10 Pivot Mach 429
    09 Felt Nine Race
    03 Litespeed Tuscany

mtbr member
    Mar 2010
    I'm having the same problem. Chrome on OS X. I worked around it by stopping page loading just before it redirects.

Quote Originally Posted by skiahh View Post
    Hi guys -

When visiting this thread (and only on page 1) - so, im getting this new, special, bike ... - the page loads but then I get redirected to zeroethics.com/mybiker. Pages 2-4 appear to be OK and so far, I haven't found any other threads that do this.

It does it on Firefox, IE 10 and Chrome.

It hasn't happened anywhere else on the web, so I don't think it's my computer/browser(s).

With Firefox, the adblocker doesn't show the page contents, but on IE and Chrome it's just a "domain for sale" page.

OK, some more info. When digging I turned up this, in post #12 (by Singular):

That's a lotta sag aint it Jon? It's an interesting one though - look forward to seeing it.

I had to turn HTML off to keep this post from doing the redirect. The iframe, at least on my computer - and all 3 browsers - does a redirect to the page, rather than getting a frame.
    Last edited by rockcrusher; 03-16-2014 at 09:34 AM.

workin' it Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by nicolaim View Post
    I'm having the same problem. Chrome on OS X. I worked around it by stopping page loading just before it redirects.
    fixed
    Try this: HTFU