• 12-14-2012
    marpilli
    Quote:

Originally Posted by heyyall View Post
    New (isolated?) finding
    In Win 7/IE, I posted in a thread but the automatic subscription didn't seem to take (I don't see it in the list of threads in the control panel)

I noticed this also. I responded to one thread last night and one this morning. Neither were added to my list of subscribed threads.

I'm also getting timeouts when sending PMs (and the PMs are not showing up in my outbox). I really hope they didn't go through as some of you suggested. That means I've sent the same PM to a couple of people 10+ times (I kept re-trying). :madman:
  • 12-14-2012
    evasive
    What I've been seeing since yesterday is the reply page sitting and sitting after clicking, and then eventually timing out with a 504 Gateway Time-out messages, even though my post did go through. Lots of people are double-posting though, when they think that their reply failed.

edit: not seeing a time-out problem with the quick reply window, though.
  • 12-14-2012
    marpilli
    Whatever you just did, don't touch it again! PMs are working. ;)
  • 12-14-2012
    marpilli
    Auto thread subscription is also working (this one was added to my list).
  • 12-14-2012
    MikeG
    Test Reply
    Emailing services bombed due to a firewall upgrade. Looks like we got it working again.
  • 12-14-2012
    gregg
    Great! Thanks for the info. As Mtbr Code Monkey MikeG stated...it should be all good now.

Please let us know if any of you are still having issues.
  • 12-14-2012
    AZ
    Seems to working well now, thanks for your efforts.
  • 12-14-2012
    Mr.Magura
    All working well on Mac using Firefox now.

Magura :)
  • 12-14-2012
    heyyall
    Great job guys!

Start trembling voice

Up next, upgrade time

End trembling voice
  • 12-15-2012
    heyyall
    Gregg or Code Monkey--we are still enduring a full fledged invasion of spammers. By any chance did you leave the IP filter off when you rebooted things?
  • 12-15-2012
    gregg
    Checking...
  • 12-15-2012
    heyyall
    The battle is lost. Spammers have overtaken the castle. Take what you can and flee. :madmax:

You might have to deputize a few more mods to clear out the debris when the dust settles.