Heavylegs
    Apr 2012

A returning issue

I am have a problem in this forum only. When I select a thread, for example "Passion" I can
    enter it fine and travel through the sub threads OK, but when I try to exit back out to the main
    thread page I am not able to. This is only with this forum and with roadbike review which seems
    to have been worked out since I have not had any more issues on that site. Thank you for your assistance.

banned
    Aug 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by redd4573 View Post
    I am have a problem in this forum only. When I select a thread, for example "Passion" I can
    enter it fine and travel through the sub threads OK, but when I try to exit back out to the main
    thread page I am not able to. This is only with this forum and with roadbike review which seems
    to have been worked out since I have not had any more issues on that site. Thank you for your assistance.
    IMHO, the PTB need to look hard at these issues, even if others say they are doing fine.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Down the drain

mtbr member
    Yeah, I don't know if this is a related problem or something completely different but after submitting a post or trying to jump to a particular post in a thread it won't open up at all. It just sits there and spins. If I close out everything and open mtbr up again, the new post is there but not sure why it won't just open back up on its own after submitting.

I did discover one thing about this problem by accident: If I simply hit the "back" arrow while it's sitting there spinning its wheels the proper page opens up. Weird.

New version of V bulletin = not very good/full of bugs.

Heavylegs
    Apr 2012
    This also happens from time to time?

Heavylegs
    Apr 2012
    It is working fine now? Thanks