Bicyclochondriac.
    Jan 2004

Other peoples' photos in my gallery

I just noticed that many of the photos that show up in the "Random Photo" on my profile are not mine.

When I go to the "user gallery" section I notice the same thing.
    15mm is a second-best solution to a problem that was already solved.

Riding and lovin it.
    I am having the same problem as well.

Nouveau Retrogrouch SuperModerator
    I have a thumbnail that is not my pic, and when I click on it I get a completely different pic that is also not mine. My own (or any other) pic is not available in the original post.
    mtbtires.com
    The trouble with common sense is it is no longer common

gobsmacked Moderator
    Apr 2008
    Yeah, those are random forum wide member pictures. To find your own pictures, you can either go under your profile > gallery > statistics and you'll see a number (hyperlink) for number of photos

or

search for yourself under member galleries Member Galleries - Mtbr Mountain Bike Photo Gallery

Not sure if the random photos is here to stay but that's what I've found so far.

Nouveau Retrogrouch SuperModerator

Other peoples' photos in my gallery

Quote Originally Posted by girlonbike View Post
    Yeah, those are random forum wide member pictures. To find your own pictures, you can either go under your profile > gallery > statistics and you'll see a number (hyperlink) for number of photos

or

search for yourself under member galleries Member Galleries - Mtbr Mountain Bike Photo Gallery

Not sure if the random photos is here to stay but that's what I've found so far.
    Not the problem. I am looking in my photo gallery. Other members' pics are displayed in place of the ones I attached to the posts.
    In one case the thumbnail pic does not even match the enlarged image. Both belong to somebody else.
    mtbtires.com
    The trouble with common sense is it is no longer common

Bicyclochondriac.
    Jan 2004
    Same here. There are photos in my gallery that are not mine.

Edit: Wait, nevermind. I can't find my gallery now It's probably me.
    15mm is a second-best solution to a problem that was already solved.

Give it a crank
    That's been happening since I've signed up. It happens when somebody uploads a photo with the same filename as yours already in the gallery. Just upload it again and now yours appears in their gallery.

Or forget the mtbr gallery entirely and use an off-site photo website.

Hooligan
    mine are just disappearing. i will go to attach a picture and there is no thumbnail. even after re-uploading i can't make it display the attached image. why is this happening?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Other peoples' photos in my gallery-pedal-snap-2.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by buckfiddious View Post
    Specialized builds their bikes out of homeless children.

mtbr member
    Jun 2008
    they are having some site wide issues related to images. There are several threads about it in the Site Feedback forum. Here's one: What happen to my thread pics?
    Wanted: Ritchey P-20,21,22,23 in Team colors, 18-inch, '92-99, Ritchey Logic fork (threadless); NEW Rock Shox Judy Decal Sets