Thread: New popups?

Ride More, Whine Less

New popups?

In some of the forums (passion most recently), Firefox is telling me it is blocking popups. The note comes late after the majority of the page loads and it isn't always happening. Is this a new ad feed?

mtbr member
    Same here. I'm getting the 'Firefox blocked a popup' message about every third or fourth page load. I temporarily turned off the popup blocker to see what it was and it says it's an mtbr survey. Clicked the 'never' button (sorry, guys) but am still getting notifications that it's being blocked. Is this a legit survey or something else?

Warrior's Society
    Yup.......getting that damn "Survey Monkey" popup on Chrome. Clicked the "never" button, but it seems to popup every other page load.

Once again, I may reduce my activity here if I have to constantly deal with this.
    I crashed hard enough on my Tallboy to break my leg,
    The carbon is way more durable than most people.

gran jefe
    Nov 2011
    i took the survey. didnt take long. just get it over with.
    what is a good backup site to go to? this one is good, but it brings my work machine to a dead stop. outlook and excel even quit working, which means looking at pages at work becomes something i cant do as often.

Warrior's Society
    Ok..... I am done......this damn popup is not coming up on EVERY page upload....even if I refresh the page I am on.
    I crashed hard enough on my Tallboy to break my leg,
    The carbon is way more durable than most people.

mtbr member
    Apr 2010
    I took the survey in hopes that there would be a section for me to vent. There wasn't, so here it is:

- Lose the foolish "rep". I don't need anonymous people calling me names.
    - Fix the damn page: Chrome and IE, navigating to forums.mtbr.com gives me multiple reloads and auto scrolls. And it's slllooooowwwwwwwwww. I'm tired of scrolling down the page to click on a subforum and then have the page reload back at the top.
    - I know ads pay for the site, but seriously. The speed of the pages is getting ridiculous. Either source simpler ads or reduce the number.

I'm about this close to just requesting an account delete.