I like beer.
    Jul 2010

need some help with the forums-reading/replying etc etc

So, this forum is super hard to follow.

I dont not care for the hybrid table, or whatever that is at the top of the threads. anyway i can turn that off?

when i post a reply, it just shows my reply.. is there a way that makes it so it will the last page with my reply on it? i hate that it just shows my reply.

next, im replying to things in threads that people helped me with and its putting my reply on the 2nd to last page, even though its the latest reply (so it should be the last reply on the last page). super confusing and makes things hard to find/read.

finally, is there a button that when im looking at all the threads in a section to take me to the last page of a certain thread i want to see? its annoying to click the thread title, and then have to click the 'last' button.

this is a vbulletin forum, and i have never seen a vbulletin forum with this much 'add on' crap. please let me know if there is a way to turn it off and go back to a simpler interface.

thank you
    B

I like beer.
    Jul 2010
    bump. still looking for help on this. the table and not putting my replys last in the thread (so i have to hunt for them) is so annoying.

mtbr member
    May 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by blindboxx2334 View Post
    bump. still looking for help on this. the table and not putting my replys last in the thread (so i have to hunt for them) is so annoying.
    Switch to Linear mode in the Display drop down.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by tiretracks View Post
    Switch to Linear mode in the Display drop down.
    AZ to the rescue