Fat & Single

I Click a Link - but have to hit "back" button to read thread.

I click on a link but the link comes up and looks like its loading the page but the "back" button is illuminated green as if i can go back, i click it and go to the page i want.

Also happens when i submit a reply.

This happens 9 times out of 10 clicks.

Really annoying.
    Ti O'Beast
    Indy Fab
    One9
    Dirty Disco CX

Fat & Single
    Has just happened again when i submitted this topic
    Ti O'Beast
    Indy Fab
    One9
    Dirty Disco CX

banned
    Aug 2012
    Been dealing with this since the upgrade (sic) ... It was suggested that I delete all cookies, and try again ... No different.

AZ
    banned
    Have the same issue when using I.E. as the browser. No issue with Chrome or Opera.

gobsmacked Moderator
    Apr 2008
    I don't have that issue on firefox. what browsers are you guys on?

banned
    Aug 2012
    Browser shouldn't matter ... The IT admin for this forum has a problem, and they're not fixing it.

isabel marant = The current spam annihilation of MTBR

I mean really,

It's been a month, and the MOD's are still being forced to delete spam ... Assuming the spam filters are still not turned on, and if they are, they're obviously not working.

And seemingly daily, someone offers up another, and different complaint .................................................. .................................................. .

banned
    Aug 2012
    I truly feel sorry for every MOD on this forum ... IMO, you're being abused by the IT dept.

mtbr member
    Sep 2004
    Experiencing the same issue. Uising IE browser. Exeperienced this when replying to this post as well. Interestingly did not do it when I edited my post.

mtbr member
    Yup, me too with Explorer - annoying!

mtbr member
    Mar 2013
    Im experiencing major problems.. first post, hopefully it works.. Only 1 out of 5 threads I click on even works.. I was barely able to get signed up. so much information I want to access but the browser just hangs and times out or just hangs trying to load.. then once in a while it loads fast like a normal forum.

using firefox.. I deleted cookies/history and set this website to be low security..??
    Help!!!

mtbr member
    Mar 2013
    wow, i just downloaded Chrome and this website is working awesome now.. Superfast.. Sweet!

banned
    Aug 2012
    Funny how THE REST OF THE WORLD works just fine with multiple browsers ... But this place has major issues.

Fear not ... It's your browser ... I have it on good authority that your only fix is to find one that works here, then hope you never have to switch to another, when that one stops working right (here only).